The first payment terminal you’ll love.
The last one you’ll need.
Smart isn’t just for phones anymore
Your business deserves modern technology. X2 Payment Systems’ Poynt Smart Terminal is an all-in-one smart device you’ll actually want to have on your counter. Poynt accepts all of today‘s and tomorrow’s payment types. Easily email receipts, refund transactions, and settle with the tap of a button. And with the free smartphone app, you can do all this from anywhere. It’s like a remote control for your business.
A quick guide to X2’s Poynt Ecosystem
- The first payment terminal you’ll love, and the last one you’ll need. Paying with credit cards is faster and easier, with a single slot for both mag stripe and chip cards, plus an NFC reader for Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and everything else.
- There’s a big beautiful touch screen for you—plus a dedicated screen for your customers. Customers can select their receipt preferences (print, email, none), choose a tip (without all the awkwardness), and digitally sign or enter pin for their transaction (if applicable).
- Designed to fit on any counter-top and works as a mobile solution too. The Poynt Smart Terminal comes with a built in scanner and printer, but can also connect to your existing cash drawers, scanners, registers—whatever via USB on the docking station, so you can do business however you like to. Poynt also comes with WiFi and 3G options, so you can make transactions from anywhere.
- And it’s way more than just a terminal. Poynt is also a smart tablet with other cool apps and features—like a register app, clock-in clock-out, loyalty cards, QuickBooks sync, and more. And Poynt keeps getting new apps all the time.
- Poynt HQ—a remote control for your business—comes free with Poynt. Poynt HQ is a command center for your business where you can monitor your sales, refund transactions, get business insights and alerts, see your best customers, settle with one click—plus a ton more. And with the Poynt HQ App for your phone, you can do all this from anywhere. That’s the beauty of having smart technology.